miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2013

I Have An Awesome Job And I Would Like To Share It With You All


Let's not beat around the proverbial shrubbery: I'm lucky enough to have an awesome job as Motorsport Communications Manager for a leading energy drink manufacturer and it would be pretty damn rude of me to keep this fun-fuelled life all to myself.


I also occasionally rescue legendary racing drivers from the clutches of deranged street muggers on my days off. But only if they are called Tiff and they are wearing very expensive watches, I'm not risking my life for any old Joe.


I can't promise you all of the dirty secrets of what happens behind the scenes, but I can undoubtedly share some lovely photos and insights into the things I see, the people I meet, the places I visit and most importantly: the general awesomeness of it all.


From F1 to WRC, MotoGP to RallyCross, Speedway to X Games and much more: I'll be there. Come along too, if you'd like?


(By the way, it's not Red Bull, it's the other one - OK?)






via Jalopnik http://jalopnik.com/179280963

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario