jueves, 28 de febrero de 2013

Batman Vs. The Pope: A Comparison


After reading about His Holy Quitter, Pope Benedict XIV's exit in a Popecopter earlier today, the Jalopnik staff was, of course, talking about Popemobiles and the like. At that moment, I started to notice some strangely familiar things about the Pope. Who else was it that I knew of that had special cars and helicopters named after him? He also lives in a big mansion, has his presence announced in the sky occasionally (not white smoke, but with some kind of projection). I think there's people out there who follow his every move with reverence as well. What's that guy's name?


Oh yeah! Batman.


So, based on this realization, I decided to make a handy chart, so we can all see just how close Batman and the Pope are. I hope this helps. You may want to print one out small and keep it in your wallet for reference!











via Jalopnik http://jalopnik.com/450656751

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario