miércoles, 20 de febrero de 2013

I Want To Ride To Work On A Robot Ostrich From Russia


Why are we still talking about cars, anyway? They're yesterday's news. They're a relic of the 20th century. (The 19th century, if you want to get technical.) Today, I have seen the future, and it is robot ostriches from Russia.


Gas 2 has the scoop on this zany creation. With just the equivalent of $1,500 -- the cost of a really crappy E30 -- four Russian scientists calling themselves "Konstantin Ivanov" built this electric-powered ostrich-bot out of wood. It weighs just under 400 pounds and can also balance on one of its legs. Seriously, what's not to love here?


I want one. I want one now. I'll just have to make sure and mount a dash cam to its robot ostrich head. Because, you know, Russia and everything.


Hat tip to Jo!










via Jalopnik http://jalopnik.com/307740725

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario