jueves, 14 de febrero de 2013

'The 1990 Lotus Esprit SE Has A Quick Look'


I've loved Lotus ever since I've been alive. I'd give my left nut for pretty much any car to come out of the Hethel factory.


John Davis seems to be of the same ilk. He loves Lotus too. That's why they took this Esprit SE to Pocono Raceway (I guess Roebling Road was busy that day?) to give it the full beans.


A few Aristotle and horse references later, and we have what is probably the loveliest Lotus review of all time. It's faster than a Testarossa!


Just watch this and make me happy, friends.


MotorWeek Theater is our showcase of some of our favorite classic reviews from public television's finest motoring program. How does this video only have 57,729 views? It's got so much added lightness it's ridiculous.






via Jalopnik http://jalopnik.com/203622173

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario