sábado, 16 de marzo de 2013

What Is Your Latest Automotive Curiosity?


Last year, weekend editor emeritus Tom Joslin asked you folks what sort of car has you intrigued lately. If you're like me, that changes from week to week, so I thought it would be fun to do a little update to that.


So here's our question this weekend: What unfamiliar car have you been most interested in recently? What's your latest curiosity?


I don't know why exactly, but I have found myself eyeing the V12-powered BMW 850 lately. I've even looked up what it would take to own one.


I know that would be an unbelievably horrible idea, and a stratospherically expensive one -- Automobile called it "notoriously expensive to maintain by regular BMW standards" -- but I still kind of want it. It has great looks, a huge V12, and even pop-up headlights! I know I'm not the only one who has looked into it.


Your turn. What have you been eyeing lately, even if you know owning one would be ill-advised?


Photo credit FurLined










via Jalopnik http://jalopnik.com/454462758

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario